Before Your Visit
Allergy handouts to patients for scheduling
Medical Release Form
Patient History Page 3
Patient Info Sheet
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please bring your insurance card, identification card, and medications or a list of medications you are presently taking.
Do you call to confirm appointments?
- Yes, we can call and/or text to remind you of your appointment date and time.
- If you prefer not to be contacted please advise our office. Please allow 24 hours for cancellations.
What is your financial policy?
- Payment is expected at the time of service. MasterCard and Visa are accepted for your convenience. Please feel free to contact our billing office to ask any questions prior to your appointment.
What are your allergy shot hours and do I need an appointment time?
- Appointments are needed for allergy shots. We are open during regular office hours and closed during the lunch hour daily. Our last allergy injection is given 30 minutes prior to closing. Please give us a call to schedule your time.
Can I be allergy tested on my first visit?
- Our physicians only order allergy testing after a complete consultation. The testing will then be scheduled after you and Dr. Kayyas discuss the best course of action for you.